2022 Advent Calendar - Day 20
From the Zaran Saffron website...
- All-Natural, Premium Category 1 Saffron
Lab Tested Saffron, high levels of Safranal (Aroma), Picocrocin (Flavor), and Crocin (Color)
- Premium Saffron, Super Negin grade is known for potency for both Culinary and Medicinal Applications.
- Not All Saffron is created equal, Zaran Saffron sources the worlds highest quality saffron threads by rigorously testing Saffron according to ISO 3632 standards.
- Zaran Saffron partnered farmers produce Saffron unlike anywhere else in the world. The elusive blend of Soil, Topography, and Growing techniques handed from generation to generation produce only the finest grade Saffron.
- Known as the "Golden Spice," Saffron is a healing spice that is used among foodies and those looking to benefit from all the Health Benefits.
- Product of Afghanistan
*Apologies for the mis-printed card in the Advent Calendar. You may have noticed that this card says "Day 15", but it definitely is Day 20.