Our May Box is Shipping NOW - Featuring Chef Graham Campbell!
The Sharpest Knife in the Kitchen!
The sharpest Knife in the kitchen, Chef John Tesar, is our latest chef partner!
Get Chef Tesar's Box Now!
- Four-time James Beard “Best Chef: Southwest” semifinalist
- Bravo “Top Chef” contestant
- Winner of the inaugural season of Food Network’s Extreme Chef
- Named to Esquire’s “Best New Restaurants” for two consecutive years (Spoon Bar & Kitchen, Knife)
- Named to Condé Nast Traveler’s “Best New Restaurants in the World” (Spoon Bar & Kitchen)
- Named to Bon Appetit Magazine’s “The Best New Restaurants of America in 2013” (Spoon Bar & Kitchen)
- Appearances on The Today Show and The Early Show
- Received nods from Esquire, Food & Wine, New York Magazine and The New York Times
- Contestant on Esquire’s “Knife Fight” 2015
- Contestant on Food Network’s “Beat Bobby Flay” 2016
- “Best Chef in Dallas” 2016 CultureMap TasteMaker Awards, May 2016
- “16 Chefs Redefining Texas Cuisine” Zagat Dallas, July 25 2016
- “Knife: Texas Steakhouse Meals at Home,” released May of 2017. A celebration of American steak; an exploration into modern, self-sustaining Texas ranching; and a trip inside the mind of one of the most distinctive and acclaimed meat chefs in the world.
We are excited and honored to announce that CrateChef has been selected as 1 of only 3 finalists for the Best Food Box by Subscription Summit 2017, the largest event dedicated to the subscription box industry.